Too many times compassion is referred to as a feeling or an idea. But what if we started acting out compassion? What if it became a way of life for us – a philosophy? Below are some organizations, groups, songs and links that have given me fuel and have challenged me to actually live a life of authentic compassion – a life that is more than just a talk – a life that requires taking action right now at this time in history.
- A great way to think about how we’re all linked together – and that we can help each other on both ends of the supply chain…
- Another great song by Featherweight: (you can check out more songs from them at http://www.reverbnation.com/furtherwieght)
- A Movement in San Francisco that has a real life impact on the residents of the tenderloin district. This is where Steve and I experience our Christmas every year:
- A great place to shop ethically in Healdsburg:
Check out their website at: http://www.oneworldfairtrade.net/
- Find out ways to end modern-day slavery:
- Here’s a great organization that fights human trafficking and brings justice:
- Another great organization that equips us all to end human trafficking:
- This is an organization that started as a music dvd, but now has a lot of creative ways to educate us on how to fight against modern-day slavery:
- This organization shows us how we’re all linked through the supply chain and how our spending can make a difference:
- A great organization that literally helps people live better all over the world, as well as train them how to be self-sustaining.
- An amazing place in Santa Rosa that takes Jesus’ mission literally:
And more still to come! What are some of yours?